Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need (AHTN) offers the homeless and those in need transportation to free shared meals hosted by 33 houses of worship in Lower Bucks County, PA.
- AHTN partners with 33 houses of worship that open their houses of worship to their congregation, community and to the homeless in the local area.
- AHTN owns two buses that we use to pick up our homeless guests and bring them to our free shared meals hosts for delicious meals.
- They enjoy the food and conversation with others and this contributes to the mental health of the homeless by having social interaction.
- With the offering of these meals, we know that the homeless in our community are not starving to death.
- They are healthier because they are well fed, if they choose to go to these meals.
- AHTN runs this "Wheels to Meals" mission all year long, every night during the week, month and year.
- Our buses need tender love and care; fuel; maintenance; insurance; and registration.
- We depend on volunteer bus drivers and attendants who spend their evenings on these buses and at the meals, socializing with our guests.
Please consider donating to this online campaign so that AHTN can to continue to offer this mission throughout the year.
Consider donating $10 or $20 a month by choosing a recurring payment plan. You can be part of the $10/month club.